His Cock Dripped with Pre Cum.

I was looking up at his twitching shaft. My bottom was hot from the spanking and the prolonged slippering.

I had obeyed Sir. Kissing and sucking at his cock through his stark white y-fronts before pulling them down to reveal his manhood. Dark curly pubic hair, the shaft stiff and the pre cum oozing. Now I would worship his cock as it should be.

It’s been in my mind and fantasies for so long, to suck a dom’s cock and here it was. 


I Lick My Lips

I had to wait. He ordered me to lick my lips. I did so, making them glisten. I had to make my lips soft. Once done he took his cock in one hand and stroked his glans across my eager lips. I waited for the order to open my mouth. He inserted just the head of his cock into my mouth and I set to work with my tongue. 

My latest session with Sir was coming to the end. A quick thought back to where this afternoon started.



Well-Deserved Punishment 

I had reported for punishment. A well-deserved punishment. My knees always shook as I approached the house. Entering the back gate I opened the door to the conservatory and waited. 

It seemed an age. Sir arrived and smiled. He held out his arm to direct me to his study. 

The door closed behind me and Sir sat at his desk. 

I’d been thinking on my way to Sir’s house how lucky I was to have a regular mentor. Someone who encouraged me and punished me. But most of all a Sir who loved me sucking his cock.



Pants Tugged Down

Sir, commanded me to stand next to me. He quickly undid my belt, and unbuttoned and unzipped my trousers to reveal my pristine white Y-fronts. My pants were tugged down.

Sir, was happy with my shaved pubis, my cock swelled. He fan is fingers over my smooth pubis then gently cupped my heavy balls. His hand then gripped my cock. He used his thumb to spread my pre cum over and around my glans. I moaned. 


Why I Am Shaved Smooth

He asked me why I had to shave my cock smooth. I related what he had told me at the start of our relationship. First it was to show I was a boy and he was the man and second it showed that he owned me. 

He directed me to dress and stand in position. 

He read some notes on his desk. I recognised my handwriting. It was a fantasy he had ordered me to write for his pleasure. He smiled then opened the cupboard behind him. 

He placed a slipper, a plimsol and a leather paddle on his desk.

I looked at the items with interest. 


Slippering First

I assumed my position with elbows on his desk, legs apart and trousers stretched tight. I received my whacking as best I could. Six, three on each cheek. 

The next part of the punishment started with the order to strip. I removed all my clothing except for my white Y-fronts and matching vest. My vest was tucked into my pants. 


Over The Over-the-knee spanking

I took a chair from the side of the office. Sir sat and I placed myself over his knee for a hand spanking over my pants. Sir spanked hard. When he was satisfied and I was catching my breath he tugged my pants down and adjusted my position so my cock was on display. 

He massaged my sticky glans and I moaned. He stroked my hot buttocks and then started with the slipper. Spank after spank struck my poor stinging bottom. 

Sir finished my punishment with the paddle and then some hand spanks to the back of my legs. 

I stood. My hands went automatically to my head and I stood up as straights as possible. 

Sir went round his desk and sat reading my letter as I recovered. I hoped I knew what was coming next. 

He ordered me to take my pants off. I placed them on his desk next to the spanking implements. 



Cock Worship

Sir glided over to his comfy armchair. I was directed to kneel. I carefully removed his trousers to reveal his y-fronts stretched by his erection. I started the cock worship. Kissing and sucking him through the white cotton. 



Listening and Feeling

I let his cock slip from my mouth and he sat in his comfy chair and I went to work. All the time listening and feeling his response so I may react and maximise his pleasure. He started to thrust gently into my mouth, the shaft taught with expectation. I continued my worship. I felt the stirring and heard his gentle moans become more rapid. His body stiffened. 

I was treated to three bursts of hot cum in my mouth which I swallowed gratefully. 

His orgasm over I fetched a warm flannel and hand towel. I washed and dried his cock.

Another session concluded as I masturbated to my own orgasm. 


There we are, another male-on-male fantasy from a clearly heterosexual male…


Comments

Popular Posts