My First Experience with A Master



 
I was so excited. 

This was before the joys of the Internet. I used to buy spanking magazines like Janus, Roue and Blushes. 

These all featured girls being disciplined. Mind you thinking about it there was Obey. I always empathised with the girl being spanked, tawsed, caned or slippered. How much I wanted to experience a hot bottom. 

I even went to the Janus shop in Soho and bought 28 magazines on my first visit. "That'll keep you going" said the guy behind the counter.


Privilege Contacts

Janus published a contact magazine called Privilege and you could join for a few quid I think. You'd write your ad and wait.

Once published you'd get a big envelope with other envelopes inside. Hand written usually. All manner of Sirs wanting to punish me. One even inviting me to his boat in Southampton. 

I chose one near me in Milton Keynes. I remember speaking on the phone. VERY exciting. 

I went to see him one Friday afternoon. Took a taxi. It wasn't quite what I expected. I didn't really take to him but I was determined to receive some CP.  

He sent me to the bathroom to strip naked. While he put on his 'spanking robes' ie his pyjamas. 

So, I reported naked to his bedroom. I wasn't expecting a strapping on the hands. Didn't turn me on at all.

Next I was on the bed. He tied my hands and ankles with bandages. I wasn't that keen. He then caned me. I think in all it was 18 strokes. It hurt a bit but was bearable. 

He then lay on top of me. I didn't want that and shrugged him off. I was a big strong lad. 


Consequences

The first was getting home. I did feel guilty. It had not lived up to the fantasy in my head. But one thing I loved were the red weals criss-crossing my buttocks. I ran my fingers of the raised weals and was erect. I remember masturbating and the orgasam was terrific.

I did feel guilt and confusion. I didn't think I was 'gay.' Not that there is anything at all wrong with that. This was more a result of being a virgin. I'd not been to bed with a woman at that time. I had had sex though with another boy but that's another story.

G.

Comments

Popular Posts