Miss K Stinger - A Study in Red


As you may know Miss K Stinger (Twitter: @misskstinger) is the hardest spanking mistress in London. fierce and rapid spanks fall in different rhythms. O', there is stroking in between. and words of comfort "You are taking this very well,"

I'm always pleased to be over such a professional and motivated Mistress. One could say that she enjoys turning your bottom into a vividly red cushion. When such a Mistress takes you in hand you understand who is in control, you are a sub, safe over a welcoming and highly feminine lap.


Garden Flashback

As a treat and yes that's how Miss K Stinger describes her sessions, we started this session in her private garden. Jeans and pants round my ankles, I am 'treated' to a spanking. Some hard hand spanks before we move onto the 'fluffy paddle.' You know the implement? Soft and furry on one side, the flip side being hard leather. It stings. I'm worried about making noise. "Yes, we have to make use of the good weather." Another implement is used, I think a short riding crop. "The cold air makes it hurt more, doesn't it?" I agree. It's true.


Back in Miss K Stinger's Chambers

I'm over her lap. Miss K is amused by my red t-shirt, which is bright red. She gets busy making the colour of my bottom match the t-shirt. She succeeds. Miss K always succeeds. The spanking is prolonged and takes a different turn as some implement is used to supplement my adorable Mistress's attention. The backs of my thighs take a few blows. Miss K knows exactly how much I can take. Yet she pushes me further. 


The Comfort of the Bench

Strapped down over my back, over my calves and my upper things. I am immobile. I expect the strap. No. Miss K starts by giving me a pegging. Deep, changes in rhythm. Moving one of her legs onto mine for extra purchase. This too is prolonged. I belong to her. I am deeply devoted to her. Why? So many reasons, one is her love of what she does. Spanking, pegging and caning gives her such pleasure. You can feel her smile. 


Sitting Satisfied

I'm sitting here writing this two hours later. The head in my bottom is still giving me pleasure. I've touched on most of what occurred this morning. Other elements to the session included me losing count of the spanks and then the strapping. Which meant Miss K started again. O' dear.' She thinks my thinking and memory must improve. The other delightful action I had to focus on was twelve with the light strap, only I had to count backwards from twelve to zero. 


Thrilling Memories

If you are looking for a highly intelligent, beautiful and caring Mistress then you can book a thrilling memory with Miss K Stinger. See how to book here  


Fluffy Johnny

t: @fluffy_johnny

Comments

Popular Posts