In Praise of Roue



First Discovery

I first saw a Roue magazine high up on a shelf in a newsagents in a Hertfordshire old town. The cover wasn't overt, subtle in fact, a chair a cane and a pair of white panties. 

I bought it of course (I'd already discovered Janus, a fab spanking magazine), a plain brown paper bag was provided. 

I took it home and lay on my bed. Such an erection. Unziped my jeans and undid the button and belt, hooking my pants under my balls I gently eased my foreskin back and forth. So much pre-cum. I let myself cum quickly.

Being young and healthy I was ready for a longer session. Flicking my way through the pages and choosing images. A second, even more intesnse orgasam followed.





Putting Myself in the Girl's Panties

I was always the 'girl' being punished. Such delightful models, such use of props, such lovely panties. Lots of girls in high waisted white panties. I wanted to be over the lap or bent of the chair and being punished. 

I love Roue!


W. 

Comments

Popular Posts