Boy in Panties Experience and Fantasy



Master R

I had a long messaging relationship with Master R. I liked him a lot but alas we never had a session. He was perfect for me (married and intelligent). He wanted to do all sorts of things. One of his likes was flogging cocks, something I would have tried. 

At one stage I was going to hire a dungeon in North London for a session but for his own reasons it didn't happen. We messaged and used chat a lot. He would request photos and videos. It was exciting meeting his requests.

  • My cock erect, foreskin pulled back
  • My cock erect with foreskin forward
  • My cum shot across a table.
  • Bent over on the bed, checks pulled apart to reveal my willing anus
  • Video of me cumming and calling out "Sir!" as I cum

The Panties

He would message me at odd times. I explained my fantasy about my Master making sure I only wore woman's panties. He messaged me when I was working at an office. He wanted a picture of my cock in the panties I had bought just for my domination, high-wasted, various mute colours, trimmed in lace. 

I responded with the picture, I was thrilled.

I will put Master R down as the one that got away. I so wanted his cock in my mouth. 

The Panties Fantasy

I have a Master like Master R. He texts me each morning with one word. That is the colour of panties I have to wear for that day. Once I receive the text I have three minutes to text him back with pictures:

  • My erect cock covered in panties
  • My cock with panties tucked under my balls
  • Panties pulled up and smooth against my bottom

On Monday it's 'pink', Tuesday 'Black' Wednesday its purple, Thursday is yellow. Friday is a treat and takes a little longer, usually it's virgin white, sometimes he dictates the material, see through nylon, sometimes satin, sometimes lace. Friday means I get to cum and show my Master my cum soaking through the panties. 

O' to carry out this fantasy!

W.

Comments

Popular Posts