Oxford Mistress Fantasy



Strict Dress Sense

I do like the nostalgia of the 60's and as a result I watch the TV programme 'Endeavour'. One particular episode features an older, unhappily married lady. She falls for a young don. 

She dresses in conventional middle class attire. The tweed two piece. 

Fantasy Ma'am 

What if? What if I was the don and I fell in love with the lady. We become lovers, we share so many interests and standards. We laugh together and make relaxing intimate moments. 

In the fantasy the lady is a widow. But I have a secret and I can't bear to tell. Then one night after worshipping her quim I leave her dozing and go off for a cigarette.

She finds and presses me why I won't marry. I finally confess. I am a masochist. I enjoy being caned. Being submissive to someone I love. The widow smiles, she strokes my head and tells me not to be ashamed. 

The Candle Lit Table

I arrive at her rooms. I see candles burning bright, forming pricks of light in the mullioned windows. Expecting my love to be preparing dinner I enter the dining room to deposit some flowers with her. 

There are no place settings, rows of candle sticks and a straight red handled cane.  

The widow enters. She doesn't speak. We look at one another. She nods slowly. I strip.

The widow canes me accurately in sets of six strokes. Three sets. Eighteen weals from the cane produce satisfying bumps, she strokes them as she undoes her skirt. She guides my hand into her panties. Her quim is soaking.

We make explosive love, then tender love and fall asleep, naked and knowing. Knowing our journey is now fully equipped.

W.



Comments

Popular Posts