In Praise of Blushes

 Delicious and Highly Feminine

I came across the Blushes magazine in one of those old fashioned newsagents. I saw this cover and just knew I was going to be buying a lot of them.

I remember taking the first one home and going to bed. I masturbated three times. A perfect cum session.



The Photography

Clever, atmospheric and so detailed. I enjoyed the shots of girls, with their hands on their heads, their knickers round their thighs and the skirt tucked up. Such clean well thought out shots making the most of shadows on smooth flesh.

The Models

What can I say, perfect. The ones with short hair, the ones with long hair. Catching a glimpse of their quims peeping out through creamy thighs. 

Cane Marks

I was always suspicious here. I think perhaps photoshopped but I didn't care. The thrill of seeing these lovelies with lowered knickers getting the cane, stripped and possbily crying gave me great orgasams. 

Me

I always identified with the girl. I wanted to be bent over and caned. 


Thank you Blushes!


W. 

Comments

Popular Posts