My First Spanking Experience

 Big Sister

Strange that it was my sister who decided to 'take me in hand.' She must have been around 16 so I must have been 12.

Report

I don't think it happened that often but I am sure it happened more than once. I reported to her bedroom. She would be wearing a babydoll nighty.

She would tell me how naughty I was. Then she would list my misdoings. For each one I would get a spank with a hair brush.

Over her knees I would go and the spanking would take place over my pyjama bottoms. I'm not sure if this started me on the path of being a sub and an interest in all things spanking and CP but it certainly helped.

This picture is my pink babydoll night and cane. Something I would happily wear for a strict man or woman. 


If you are interested in chatting or more then email: willingbotboy [at] gmail.com

G.

Comments

Popular Posts