In Praise of Janus

 Spanking Magazines

I've bought a lot of spanking magazines. Before the Internet that's all we had. 

I can remember the first time I saw a cover of Janus. It was a newsagents in Hemel Hempstead old town. I didn't believe it at first. 'Was that a girl bent over getting the cane? 

It was.

I had to buy it. I did and masturbated with it again and again. Usually I would put myself in place of the girl being punished. Not sure how that started but it is still with me. 

What I Liked

The attention to detail. The photography was excellent and so were the models. I always liked the schoolgirl stores. The letter's pages were also a thrill especially relating real experiences. 

Other magazines I enjoyed were Obey, real FemDom, Roue and Blushes. Blushes had superb imagery and beautiful models. I never thought the cane weals were truly real but that didn.t matter.

This cover is one of my favourites. The look on her face is one pleasure but it is what she is wearing that excites me the most. The story was about a student teacher being made to wear schoolgirl undies. 

I had a lot of cum for this cover. 


If you are a Sir or a Madam and you would like me to recreate do let me know. 

willingbotboy@gmail.com 

G.


Comments

Popular Posts