What I Really Want

Honesty with Yourself

Thinking to myself is something I overdo. I started this blog to get some kinks (pun intended) out from my mind. I've written a lot about cocks and being dominated by a man.

Taboo Dreams

The m/m corporal punishment fantasy has been part of my life for a long time. I found it very exciting, it's a taboo and they are thrilling. 

Turn Again

Now I feel it is time to be honest and address what I want. Simple really, a loving relationship with a lady. Within that relationship, would be some kinky scenes, spanking and lingerie for the lady including seamed stockings and vintage style suspender belts. 

That's it really. I find it hard to explain the thrill of being caned by a woman that loves you. It's happened once in my life with a lady. I remember spontaneously kneeling in front of her and embracing her loins with joy and tears.

That's what I will work for now. A wonderful understanding slightly kinky lady. We share and are intimate often. We make each other smile at the thought of each other. 

J.

Comments

Popular Posts