Kneeling for the Right Mistress

Authority Figures

I believe I have a fixation with BDSM because being 'controlled' by another person is a safe place. Combine this with CP and you have intense physical stimulation.



The Relationship

I'm a single male. It is easier to form a sub/dom relationship with a guy. Having a session with a man takes me back to an all boy school, in those days CP was very much in use. Having sex with another man was very taboo, therefore exciting.

I've had some very lovely relationships with women and deep down I would be happy with a straight but physical relationship with a woman...with the occasional bit of kink.

The Right Mistress

I've been beaten by women. I never wanted to live a BDSM relationship, just the odd session of 'different pleasures'. 

My first full relationship with a woman provided that to a degree. It wasn't her thing or rather it was OK with her and then for other reasons it wasn't. I remember one session where I wished I'd never brought it up. I had weals from the cane for many days. But our relationship faltered, people change...

The second lady was all for it. So much so I paid for her to have a lesson in applying CP. We went to, a now defunct, place called 'CP Services London.' The Master was just that. I was naked and benched for the tawse, you should be prone when a tawse is applied and then, what I can only describe, as the most enjoyable part, he applied the cane expertly. It was a strange experience naked with my lady while she learned how to use the cane and tawse. It was magic.

Worship

The third lady got into it and was always punishing me. It was fantastic. She enjoyed it, or rather it suited her character, so much she was sexually excited. I remember a number of times falling to my kneels in gratitude for a beating and in appreciation that I was understood and taken care of so exactly.

Now, I just think of the best bits. I don't want to live the life of a sub/dom, just dip into it for excitement and because it makes me feel loved. Strange that, but it does feel like real love that this lady is happy to give me what I want and I hope she enjoys the power and very real pleasure of my pain (nothing extreme mind). 


Some couples have lots of things they do together, the above is my version, secret and intimate. It would be just us...


W. 

Comments

Popular Posts