In Praise of Suspender Belts and Stockings

I love women in suspender belts and stockings. Always have and that’s like most blokes isn’t it? 


Why a Turn on?

I’ve asked myself and been asked the question by women. It’s more than one level of excitement. 


The suspender belt itself acts as a frame for a woman’s loins.

It is an intimate piece of clothing only seen when meant to be seen. 

When a woman wears one for me it shows they like to turn me on.

The gap above the stocking top is a joy to reach with your hand, thin material then fleshy thigh. 


It’s the more everyday wear that turns me on most not the sexy black stockings and black suspender belt. No. It’s a white suspender belt with natural skin colour stockings, possibly with a seam.


Vintage Style

To work for me the suspender belt must be in a vintage style. That is wide suspenders and shiny metal clips. 


In my ideal world I'd have a lady who liked being dolled up, wearing highly feminine attire like suspender belts and stockings. 


I do recommend What Katie Did and kissmedeadly for your lingerie needs.


G.


Comments

Popular Posts